Monday, May 08, 2006

meta-blogging

the options for today:
1. Spend 2 hrs writing about one of the many cool new prods & restaurants I know of (hate to gloat, but ha ha) 2. Pay the bills and skip the blog altogether today or 3. try something weird/new which is to spotlight a few blogs I’ve met lately. As opposed to the ones over on the right such as Cookie Madness and Tristram Shandy that you can always visit.

^The Fresh Loaf, "community" for bakers & bread fans
^All right Mr Gekko, part-time latte artist shares his pursuit of excellence. cool & quirky

9 Comments:

At May 08, 2006 11:11 AM, Blogger Twisted Dog said...

WHATEVER YOU DO, I SUGGEST YOU PAY THE BILLS NO MATTER WHAT.

 
At May 08, 2006 11:41 AM, Blogger Tom Cruise said...

Some of you aren't doing your jobs very well. Here I am, busting my ass, flying all over the world while MY BABY is at home with some stranger, trying to promote my gift to the world, and you can't get off your asses to appreciate it. What kind of showing is $48 mil? If I don't see some action on this front, I'm seriously considering moving. I have very important things to do today. While I'm gone, I suggest you re-order your priorities.

 
At May 08, 2006 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

someone ... please ... rescue me please

 
At May 08, 2006 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey TG appreciate your effort but next time just take the day off

 
At May 08, 2006 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Memo to: Gen. Michael Hayden
From: The Vice
Subject: "Passing Through"

As one of your firstl acts after confirmation, please ensure that you identify and detain this "Passing Through" asshole. Hasn't had any sort of substantive comment since he or she developed their identify.

Dick

P.S. All my friends call me "Your VPness"

 
At May 08, 2006 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now we know why they call him dick.

 
At May 09, 2006 11:27 AM, Blogger Twisted Dog said...

BOO HOO HOO.

 
At May 09, 2006 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

one of the first times i've ever agreed with the v.p.

 
At May 10, 2006 1:58 PM, Blogger TS said...

Ah, TG, thank you for the shout-out...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home