Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Activia lethal? frappio scary

Despite oodles of new items to post, today’s theme is follow-up:

Frappio One 15-oz can of this new coffee-energy drink from 7-11 was consumed on Fri Apr 7 at 7 pm. (alertness was being sought for a work assignment.) Oh alertness was found; 12 hrs later, the teeth-grinding still hadn’t stopped. That stuff is scary. Admittedly, the can says "two servings"; but isn’t it stupid to put two servings in a flip-top can? It’s not the caffeine; I think the nuclear ingredient is the Indian ginseng.

Dannon Activia yogurt Have sampled this stuff twice: stomach-churning experiences both times. Has anyone else tried it? Would love comments and-or emails.

7 Comments:

At April 18, 2006 11:19 AM, Blogger Tom Cruise said...

Thank you, blogger person, for writing about crappio. I could have told you that for energy, you need to increase your thetan level. Would you have listened? I doubt it.

In any case, for peace of mind and well-being, nothing beats sucking down a placenta. I've been doing some research on recipes and though I've found many, it seems placenta is best with steak sauce. If anybody has suggestions for side dishes, I'd certainly like to hear them. Contact my publicist.

Now a note on Diane Sawyer. Many of you -- ok, MOST of you -- saw this interview, but what you didn't see are the outtakes of her trying to STEAL MY BLACKBERRY. I mean here I am, sharing not only my valuable time (why else would I be there if I wasn't generous?) and important personal information about my very attractive Katie's tongue, and then the bitch tries to take my PDA! LOOK. Look, look, look how she grabs it so hard that the screen distorts and she leaves a huge gross thumbprint on it. What the hell? If this keeps happening, I won't give another interview and nobody will ever hear a thing about my baby, which will be born very very soon. That's the official word.

 
At April 18, 2006 11:22 AM, Blogger Scott Roche said...

Mmmmmmm alertness.

 
At April 18, 2006 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

T.G., I've only tried one carton of Activia. I have no stomch churning to report. I don't like that they force you to buy it in a four-pack.

 
At April 18, 2006 2:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Did you drink it or snort it?

 
At April 18, 2006 3:35 PM, Blogger Kirk said...

TG: When I think of scary spiders, I don't often think of Windsor, ON. But Windsor is pretty scary in and of itself!

 
At April 18, 2006 9:27 PM, Blogger Kirk said...

Excellent idea, Twisted Link! Myabe they can call it "Sexually Activia."

 
At February 29, 2024 10:08 PM, Blogger Pakistan Movers and Packers said...

Great post wonderful reading experience thanks for sharing with us


we are the Top Movers and Packers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home