Monday, May 22, 2006

POM Pomegranate Lychee green tea

Re: POM's Pomegranate Lychee Green Tea: OPEN AT YOUR OWN RISK. in a safe place. The top doesn’t screw off or have any kind of easy opener or instrux. Yer just sposed to pry it off but if you do that at your desk, you’ll be turning & pulling & when it does abruptly pop off, a third of it will drench your clothes-lap-chair. pom makes dumb bottles; seems 2B company policy. What the package DOES say is, "keep the glass" - a lovely recycling sentiment but absurd. even an avid recycler (such as myself) might question the benefit of this artless cylinder. maybe ok as a vase. anyway it's newsworthy cuz 1. itsa branching out for POM 2. it's like-snapple-but-better, cuz its first ingred is TEA, not sugar (fructose is 3rd, after pom juice). other flavs include peach & blackberry but lychee is the best, and most exotic, peach-ish but more flowery. they call this 13-oz "glass" 2 servings, 70 cal & 18 carbs each

12 Comments:

At May 22, 2006 12:02 PM, Blogger Twisted Dog said...

YOU CAN PUT YOUR WEED IN IT.

 
At May 22, 2006 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How does this drink compare with the Banana Coconut Frappucino?

 
At May 22, 2006 2:36 PM, Blogger Ron said...

Lychee! Yum.

 
At May 22, 2006 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"How does this drink compare with Banana Frappuccino?"???

Tell me that "starbucks" isn't for real.

 
At May 22, 2006 3:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I was all set to say something really snarky about why is a vibrator in this picture... until I read Mutt Mouth's comments and spewed my coffee all over my keyboard.

I think I got a spot on the wall there too.

 
At May 22, 2006 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm loving the pomegranate.

 
At May 22, 2006 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First saw this bottle on a colleague's desk yesterday and wondered why she had brought preserves to the office. Mystery solved when I went to the Safeway today. Good tip on potential spillage upon opening.

 
At May 22, 2006 8:27 PM, Blogger Twisted Dog said...

YOU CAN SEE THAT DOG KILLER HAS OBVIOUSLY SUNK SO LOW AS TO SCREW ROD STEWART.

 
At May 22, 2006 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've bought about five of these since seeing it at Safeway about two weeks ago. Good stuff. Healthy stuff. Expensive stuff. Lychee is the best. Every time I purchase one, I feel like I should be missing a limb or something.

 
At May 23, 2006 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recognize that MAC lipstick tube - what's your color T.G.?

 
At May 23, 2006 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pomegranate is SO last year! And Lychee, well, that's not even worth commenting on.

 
At September 05, 2006 12:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously, do you type these entries up on your cell phone? The pre-teen abbreviations render this post almost unreadable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home