Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Snow

Snow is a new-ish carbonated mint bev impossible not to love. For who doesn’t find the concept of white powder refreshing? (Look, if they’re gonna name it Snow…) The minty soda water was created in Manhattan by an ex-Wall-Streeter whose vision was for "a clear & natural carbonated beverage that tastes like snow melting on your tongue". It’s lightly sweetened w/ cane sugar and has 75 cals per serv, a little less than some competitors. They recommend using it as a mixer but doesn't it seem better straight from a straw

Sold at only the most hipster-esque places: Central Market, Market Street, Pogo’s, select Centennials, Tei Tei, Lush, Che, and the hottest new spot that's not-yet-open, Kitchen 1924

4 Comments:

At December 20, 2005 12:48 PM, Blogger Scott Roche said...

Dang. Too fast for me old timer.

This sounds like it might be good. I don't frequent any place hip enough to carry it though, unless the QuickMart is gonna be on that list.

 
At December 20, 2005 3:00 PM, Blogger Kirk said...

An ex-Wall Streeter fresh from rehab, I think...

I've tasted a lot of snow in my day (none yellow, btw), and I don't think I've ever tasted any with the refreshing flavor of mint.

Still, worth a try, I guess.

 
At December 20, 2005 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perfect product to write about during the winter

 
At December 21, 2005 9:39 AM, Blogger Parker said...

What a wonderful place Manhattan must be, where the snow tastes lightly sweet and minty!

I am all about the lightly-sweet beverage, like Honest Tea so this is probably right up my alley.

What do you recommend mixing it with? Simple vodka, or a julep-like whisky combo? Snow & booze has to have some holiday tie in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home