Monday, December 19, 2005

Pillsbury Mini Bites

Pillsbury Sweet Rolls Cinnamon Mini Bites take an existing product & repackage it in another format: little squares rather than big circles. Before you go underestimating the accomplishment here, keep in mind how the regular Sweet Cinnamon Rolls W/ Icing can seem too like too much roll and not enough Sweet, Cinnamon, or Icing. These new mini bites solve that prob by offering a better surface area to volume ratio. Like so many of Pillsbury’s rolls-in-a-can, they’re yucky but strangely irresistible

9 Comments:

At December 19, 2005 11:50 AM, Blogger Scott Roche said...

I'll pass on this. I like my cinnamon rolls approximately the size of my son's head.

 
At December 19, 2005 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so you're a "grands" kind of guy. i'm a flaky buttermilk myself

 
At December 19, 2005 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

TG, these are good for kids. Well, not GOOD for kids, but kids like them

 
At December 19, 2005 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm an errant writer myself.

 
At December 19, 2005 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you misunderstood me, Alberto... I said I wanted a good "errand runner" as my next AG.

 
At December 19, 2005 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do these come in Kosher?

 
At December 19, 2005 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

they say one serving is 3 "mini-bites", whiche is just about the same as one original cinnamon roll. are we really getting too lazy to bite?

 
At December 20, 2005 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love a man like Dean who can bring a conversation to a grinding halt.

 
At December 20, 2005 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dick has man boobs! (giggle.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home