Tuesday, May 17, 2005

haagen dazs (again. sorry)

jeez, more haagen dazs fluff. what can i say, they’re coming out with a lot of new stuff; it’s almost summer; ice cream is a cornerstone of this blog; get off my back. These merit mention cuz they’re regular new ice creams (unlike HD’s cheezy repackaged Desserts Extraordinaire line, but I digress). ok, new flavors are: 1. vanilla bean (there’s also a new dreyer’s Double Vanilla; vanilla vanilla vanilla BIG in ice cream). 2. vanilla fudge brownie (yawn). 3. almond hazelnut swirl (almond ice cream, almonds, choc-hazelnut swirl). 4. triple chocolate (choc ice cream, fudge swirl, fudge truffle pieces). and 5. caramel cone (caramel ice cream, caramel swirl, choc-covered cone pieces). ok maybe a sabbatical now on haagen dazs, unless they intro more new products, that is

4 Comments:

At November 22, 2005 8:05 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Powerful blog. The site was incredible and will be
back again! Web surfing helps to find good blogs like
this one.
You must peep out my plastic surgery georgia blog.

 
At December 04, 2005 6:12 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Sensational blog. I took pleasure in the site and I
will go back! Surfing online for blogs like this one
is worth my time.
Go and click my plastic surgery gone bad blog.

 
At December 12, 2005 2:54 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Cool blog. I dig your site outline and I plan on
returning again! I just love finding blogs like this
when I have the time.
I know that you love my work so, look up my plastic surgery texas blog.

 
At December 18, 2005 8:49 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Extraordinary blog. Your site was hip and fresh
and we'll visit it again! I love surfing the internet
for blogs.
Please examine my plastic surgery san diego blog as soon as you can.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home