Wednesday, April 27, 2005

The Cafe

what a quaint name, huh. it's a lunch-only diner just opened by Miriam Alonzo-Theissen (no relation to Tiffany Amber-Thiessen), a native of Guatemala who's worked at restaurants in New York, California, Seattle (which is like its own state, man). This is a labor of love: Miriam makes her own soups (lentil, broccoli-cheese, potato, German cabbage), desserts (apple pie, lemon meringue, carrot-pineapple cake), and her own bread. Monday is lasagna day. She does box lunches, too, for $5.50.

The Cafe, 10505 Shady Trail Dr. #300, 214-351-9200

2 Comments:

At November 24, 2005 3:24 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Fruitful blog. I favor your site and I shall
return to it! I go to sites like this when I get the
chance, and find blog just like this.
In my spare time I will look for your celebrity plastic surgery photo blog.

 
At November 26, 2005 11:13 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Irresistible blog. I look for blogs like this one
when time allows me to. I enjoyed the site and I'll
check it next time!
Please come by and see my plastic surgery california blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home